News from WTBL
Find out about partnership projects and the latest developments in our Big Local plan.
Read our monthly newsletter, which can be accessed from the 'latest news' button on the home page, and will also be archived here on the News page.
- WTBL are pleased to team up with Evie for a third time to offer a kid's plasticine workshop on Wednesday 30th August, 10am to 12 noon. £1 per child includes all materials and refreshment. Click to download poster
- What a Great Big Lunch!, Local Rafter Selected to Represent GB, HABs Holiday Clubs Click here to download the newsletter for July
- Preparations for The Big Lunch, Grease at WT Pavilion Cinema Click here to download June's Newsletter
- Wormley Community Centre Consultation underway, Review of the first Pop-up Cinema night, WTBL working with HRC students Click here to download May's newsletter
- Opening night for the Pop-Up Cinema announced, Consultation over Wormley Community Centre, WTBL on Instagram, Easter holidays craft... Click here to download April's newsletter
- First screening at the Pop-Up Cinema WTBL and Wormley Free Church have set a date for the first film night - Friday 28th April. The inaugural showing, at the Free Church in Slipe Lane, will feature the 1980s classic Back to the Future. Doors open at 7pm for a 7.45 start and tickets are £3, or 4 for £10, including Continue Reading
- Plans for Pop-Up Cinema announced, Partnership Away Day, Drop-In Craft for Mother's Day... Click here to download March's newsletter
- Our Easter craft drop ins are the latest reason to come and visit us in the hub this April - children (accompanied by an adult) can come and create some spring masterpieces! Crafting will be available Tuesdays 3 - 5pm (4th & 11th April), Wednesdays 1– 3pm (5th & 12th April), Thursdays 10am - 12 NOON (6th & 13th April) Continue Reading
- Bright Starts Fitness is a new fitness programme for young children, based on themed games and exercises aimed at helping to promote positive attitudes towards healthy eating. The aim of each session is to get children moving and having fun but also provide them with the opportunity to familiarise themselves with fruits and vegetables in a fun, friendly and interactive Continue Reading
- Heroes Wanted for Spring Clean Up! Chinese New Year at HRC, Partnership Update, Ways to Get Active for Free. Click here to download February's newsletter