News from WTBL
Find out about partnership projects and the latest developments in our Big Local plan.
Read our monthly newsletter, which can be accessed from the 'latest news' button on the home page, and will also be archived here on the News page.
- New Social Club in Wormley and Turnford. We are delighted to inform you that a new social club is coming to Wormley and Turnford. This project, delivered in partnership with Hertswise, is aimed at people living with dementia, low level memory loss or mild cognitive impairment. It is also important to highlight that this service is also designed to Continue Reading
- Back in January, ten young people from Wormley and Turnford started a six-week film and media workshop. The Wormley and Turnford Big Local project has helped the participants to build their own media skills, learn how to use camera and sound, improve their creative writing skills and learn how to tell their story. The aim of the project, Continue Reading
- Film and Media Workshop series has been a great success! Back in January, ten young people from Wormley and Turnford started a 5-week film and media workshop. The Wormley and Turnford Big Local project has helped the participants to: build their own media skills, learn how to use camera and sound, improve their creative writing skills and learn how Continue Reading
- Community Centre updates, Christmas Variety Show, Christmas Tree Festival, Declan McKenna Click here for December's Newsletter
- Dates for Consultation meetings, Declan McKenna to play at the Wormley Community Centre, Half Term crafters make tree decorations Click here to download November's Newsetter
- Community Centre Consultation - Feedback Events Announced, Half Term Craft Sessions, WTBL Annual Report to CVS AGM Click here to download October's Newsletter
- Plans for Community Fun Day Announced, Macmillan Fundraiser at the Hub, All Aboard the Art Bus! Click here to download September's Newsletter